domingo, 3 de abril de 2011

Introducing myself :)



Hi People!, welcome to my blog, this is a space where you're going to read about my opinions and all the crazy things that come to my head while my life happens. This is an experience that I have to share with all of you because it is an assignment for my English class, which is a very fun class I must say, well my name is Mariana and I'm studying the career of Public Administration on the Universidad de Chile, and I really care about English in the first place 'cause it is easy for me and in the second place because I'm aware that learning English is an important skill that you have to develop if you want to improve your chances to get a good job, besides Ireally want to improve my writing skills in English and I think that a blog could help me to make myself a prodigious writer :)

5 comentarios:

Andrea dijo...

Hey Mali! I really like your blog, but I have to say.... that my blog is so much better jajaja.
I think that we'll have a really funny time in this class doing this blogs :)

Jorgito dijo...

Mali, I like your photo ,It look so happy. My friend, I hope that in the blog we could report many topics. I love you very much. See you.

Sebastian dijo...

Heyyy Maly, how are you? Fine?...Maly you look great in your photo, I like it.
:)!

Elemental dijo...

Hey Mali, how it's going? I'm so excited about the blogs, maybe this way I'll know you a little bit more.
Greetings!

Caro Perels! dijo...

Malii I like what you wrote... I think you must to tell us about your vacations... your travel to the north of Chile.

Publicar un comentario