jueves, 19 de mayo de 2011

Hit it!



If I have to talk about my favourite piece of technology would be, my ipod
shuffle.
I get this marvelous piece of technology on 2008, it was a gift from my aunt, until then that was the greatest gift ever, 'cause in
my life I haven't had an apple article, and that was a thing that i really
wanted.

I use my ipod everywhere, anywhere, every single day and I think apple
techonology is really simple to use, designed to be fool proof, so only you
have to charge it for like 4 hours to listen music for 12, I think is very
practic and usefull. With two gigabytes of storage it have all the music that
I need to listen to have a good day.

I'm in love with my ipod because it has all I need from a mp3 player, and is
an limited edition which is part of a campaign to collect fonds for people
with aids, product red its called the edition.

My life with out my iPod will be a life full of bad quality sounds, cause none
of the brands of mp3 has the quality of apple.

4 comentarios:

Andrea dijo...

Hey Mali! I think my second favorite piece of technologic is something for hear musica, is the best thing in the entire world and I hear music all the time too :) Love u (L)

Sebastian dijo...

Maly,the ipod is very useful when you should get away from reality. I like hear music too.
see you!

Valeska Figueroa dijo...

Maly, I really think that i should be envious 'cause your ipod's description is amazing!. Let's enjoy the technology. See you soon :)

Jorgito dijo...

Mali, this object allows you to have a good time, music has always been a good choice.
See you.

Publicar un comentario